I'm Deb Haugen an artist, and a travel escort for Craftours! I just wanted to share this unbelievable trip that I will be escorting in 2020. I'll also be teaching a beginning "Urban Sketch" class, along the way. It's a great chance to talk about materials, get a one on one in a small class environment while sipping tea, and learn a new art/craft to enhance your creativity. Come and experience the beauty and magic of Japan....we'll have a blast! You may know Jim West, and Craftours through his wonderful TV show called Destination Craft. When you call to reserve, please request Deb Haugen.....http://www.craftours.com/trips/?page=japan_exploring_0120
Every year Craftours offers a deluxe tour to Japan for those people who quilt or appreciate the exquisite quality of masterful textile art. We would like to invite you to join us this coming January as we attend the Tokyo International Great Quilt Festival. This experience is truly a once-in-a-lifetime quilting adventure, and Craftours provides an extraordinary tour like no one else. You will not only have two days to explore the quilt festival, but we will take you to some remarkable places that will inspire your creative souls. Let us ignite the master artist in you as we transport you to another world of exquisite Japanese art in every form. See what we have to offer in the package below, and call our office to secure your space. It will be one of the greatest travel and quilting experiences you've ever imagined!
11-DAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip international airfare from Los Angeles to Tokyo, Japan. (First/Business class upgrades available)
- A Craftours personal escort the entire journey.
- Transfer to and from the airport/hotel in Japan.
- Private deluxe motor coach and driver.
- Professional and experienced Japanese tour guide the entire time.
- First-class hotel accommodations in Tokyo and Kyoto. (Suite upgrades available)
- Daily breakfast, some lunch and dinners.
- Participation in a traditional Japanese “Tea Ceremony.”
- Hands-on “Indigo dyeing workshop” with a master Shibori artist.
- Special showing of “Destination Craft with Jim West” Japan episode.
- Two-day pass to the Tokyo International Great Quilt Festival.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Tokyo with a professional guide.
- Tour of the world famous Itchiku Kubota Art Museum to see the extraordinary hand-embroidered kimono exhibit.
- Shopping for Japanese fabric and other textiles in Tokyo.
- A hands-on “Kaleidoscope workshop” and visit to the Kyoto Kaleidoscope Museum.
- A stop at the Fushimi Inari Shrine.
- A visit to the iconic Temple of the Golden Pavillion in Kyoto.
- Panoramic sightseeing tour of Kyoto with a professional guide.
- Special “dinner and Geisha” show in Kyoto.
- A workshop on how to make real-looking “fake food.”
- A ride on the famous Japanese “bullet train” from Tokyo to Kyoto.
- Full day sightseeing tour in the historic city of Nara.
- All taxes and hotel porterage.
- Craftours lanyard, luggage tag and commemorative tote bag.
Call Toll-Free 877-887-1188
Any questions please e-mail: info@Craftours.com
Space is limited and based on first-come/first-served. Prices are per person based on double occupancy. Travel insurance is highly recommended on all Craftours trips. Land only and single rates are available upon request. Please consult our Terms & Conditions as they apply once your first deposit is made. A 3% discount is offered if the expedition is paid in full by check within 7 business days of the invoice date.
Copyright © 2019 Craftours, All rights reserved.