Little Green Church
A Giclee print of Waioli Huiia Church, Kauai
An original piece done in watercolor, and pen & ink, on archival Hahnemuhle paper. Comes matted and signed by local Oahu artist Deb Haugen. Shipped flat in a cellophane protector
The Little Green Church A little bit of history of this famous little green Church..
The Wai`oli Mission was established by American Missionaries in 1834. A pole and thatch meetinghouse was constructed by Hawaiians on the Mission Hall site, in anticipation of the arrival of the missionaries. It has withstood 2 hurricanes, Dot & Iwa, and is listed on the state and national registers of historic places.