The official travel company for the Emmy-nominated show “Destination Craft!”
9-DAY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Round-trip international airfare from New York City to Prague. (Airfare available from your closest international airport for an additional fee. First/Business class upgrades available)
- Private deluxe motor coach and professional driver guide the entire time.
- Transfers to/from the airport/hotel in Prague for full package guests.
- A guided tour of the extraordinary Hluboká Castle.
- Panoramic city tour of “Old & New” Prague with a local professional guide.
- Tour of the Rici Marionettes facility to see hand-crafted Czech puppets.
- An arts & crafts workshop with a local Czech artisan.
- “Little Venice” scenic boat ride through the waterways and canals of Prague.
- Tour of 9th century Prague Castle and complex with a local guide.
- Leisurely stroll through the picturesque Wallenstein Garden.
- Free time to explore and shop in the Naplavka Farmers Market.
- A delicious welcome dinner, introductions, and orientation meeting.
- A professional Craftours escort throughout your entire journey.
- Leisurely walking tour and free time in the UNESCO city of Kutna Hora.
- First-class hotel accommodations in Prague. (Suite upgrades available)
- Optional cooking lesson with a local professional Czech chef.
- Delicious buffet breakfast served daily and special farewell dinner.
- A day trip to the spectacular “Bohemian Switzerland” region of the Czech Republic.
- Special 5-course medieval dining experience with music and entertainment.
- Visiting the Moser Glassworks Center and Museum in Karlovy Vary.
- All taxes are included, and insurance is highly recommended.
- A Craftours lanyard, luggage identifier and commemorative gift.
Total cost of this 9-day Czech Republic experience is$3,247.00
Reserve your Space Now!
Call Toll-Free 877-887-1188
Any questions please e-mail: Sue@Craftours.com